PT on multimeter calibration
This proficiency testing is about the calibration of a multimeter Fluke 8808A (resolution 5 ½ digits).
Calibration method is not imposed. Internal method of participating laboratory is to be favored.
Calibration points are detailed as follows:
Direct current (DC)
- DC VOLTAGE: 100mV – 10V – 900V
- DC CURRENT: 100µA – 100mA – 5A
- RESISTANCE: 10Ω – 10kΩ – 1MΩ – 50MΩ
Alternating current (AC)
- AC VOLTAGE: 1V – 100V – 700V
- AC CURRENT: 10mA – 1A – 9A
The realization of all calibration points is not mandatory.
Organization of the PT in calibration of multimeter
Each participant will have to calibrate the multimeter. It will go from laboratory to laboratory.
The multimeter will be send back periodically to a refence laboratory to ensure its stability between the calibrations.
Description and Subscription at the PT
Download the description and registration forms for this interlaboratory comparison below:
For more information about this PT or if you have any special needs, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- By email to: email@example.com
- By phone at +33 (0) 126.96.36.199.14 +33(0)188.8.131.52.14.
- Via the form below: