This proficiency testing is about the calibration of a balance with folowing caracteristics:
- Maximum range: 220g
- Resolution: 0.1 mg
Procedure of balance calibration
The calibration method used is the calibration method described in standard EN 45 501, namely:
- Un essai de justesse couvrant la plage d’utilisation (les points suivants ont été choisis : 100 mg, 1 g, 5 g, 20 g, 50g, 100g, 200 g, 220g
- Two repeatability tests (50 g and 200 g)
- One eccentricity test (50 g)
Each participant will perform the calibration with their own standard weights. Performing all of the tests requested above is strongly recommended but is not mandatory (if you do not have all the standard weights requested, for example).
A detailed protocol will be provided to each participant at the beginning of the campaign.
Organization of the PT
The balance will be available to each participant according to a previously defined schedule. The participants will be invited to the CT2M site (Saint Chamas, France) for the calibration in week 24 (June 12 to 15, 2023).
Description and Subscription at the PT
Download the fact sheet and registration form for this interlaboratory comparison below:
For more information about this PT or if you have any needs, please contact us:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +33(0)22.214.171.124.14.
- By using the contact form: