Active in the fields of quality and metrology for over 30 years, CT2M organizes inter-laboratory comparisons (ILCs) in a wide range of fields.
The benefits of inter-laboratory comparison:
- Determine your performance by positioning yourself in relation to other participants,
- Ensure the quality of your test results and/or calibrations
- Meet the normative and accreditation requirements: ISO 17025, ISO 10012...
- Validate your test and/or calibration method
- Participate in the estimation of measurement uncertainties
- Confidentiality of results, respect for anonymity
- Organization and treatment of results according to the recommendations of the applicable standards (ISO 17043, ISO 13528)
- Advice and support of participating laboratories
- Independence from other CT2M activities
- Strong technical expertise in statistical exploitation of ILC results: CT2M trains and supports companies on this topic
- ISO 17043-compliant quality system and accreditation in the field of calibration (nominal masses from 1 mg to 20 kg), under scope no. 1-7127, available at www.cofrac.fr.
- Partnership with specialized laboratories and accredited reference laboratories
- Complete organization of many ILCs since 2014
ILCs organized at CT2M: click here
If you would like to request the CT2M to carry out a proficiency testing, you can contact us:
- By email to email@example.com
- By phone: +33(0)18.104.22.168.14
- By using the contact form: