Registration are closed
The inter-laboratory comparison on the calibration of automatic micropipettes targets calibration laboratories (accredited according to ISO 17025) as well as test and analysis laboratories carrying out their own calibrations and/or controls of their micropipettes.
Calibration of pipettes by gravimetry
The recommended calibration method is the gravimetric method according toISO 8655-6, with 10 weighings.However, any other method may be used.
- 1 automatic pipette with variable volume 5-50μl,
- 1 automatic pipette with variable volume 10-100μl,
- 1 automatic pipette with variable volume 100-1000µl.
Organization of the PT
Each laboratory will have to calibrate the pipettes within a week. The instruments will circulate from one laboratory to another from September 2021.
Description and Registration at the PT
Download the description and registration forms for this interlaboratory comparison below:
To register for this interlaboratory comparison, please return the completed registration form by email to: email@example.com
For more information about this PT or if you have any special needs, please contact us:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at +33 (0) 22.214.171.124.14 +33(0)126.96.36.199.14.
- By using the contact form: