Registration open (until June, 30th)
The interlaboratory comparison on the calibration of automatic pipettes targets accredited calibration laboratories (according to ISO 17025) but also testing and analysis laboratories carrying out their own calibrations and / or controls of their own pipettes.
Calibration of pipettes by gravimetry
The recommended calibration method is the gravimetric method according toISO 8655-6 (méthode gravimétrique)However, any other method may be used.
- 1 automatic pipette with variable volume 5-50μl,
- 1 automatic pipette with variable volume 10-100μl,
- 1 automatic pipette with variable volume 100-1000µl.
Organization of the PT
Each laboratory will have to calibrate the pipettes within a week. The instruments will circulate from one laboratory to another from September 2021.
Description and Registration at the PT
Download the description and registration forms for this interlaboratory comparison below:
To register to this interlaboratory comparison, please send the completed registration form to: email@example.com.
Pour plus d’informations sur cet EIL ou si vous avez des besoins particuliers, n’hésitez surtout pas à nous contacter :
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at +33 (0) 22.214.171.124.14 +33(0)126.96.36.199.14.
- Via the form below: